Prince finally smiles after penning fight song of the century

For an optimum listening experience, we highly recommend wearing a Domino’s Bread Bowl on your head.

Prince Reveals Song for Vikings-Saints Game []

1. Greg

January 22, 2010 at 12:18 pm

Is that supposed to be a fight song for a football team or a hymn they play during communion at Mass?

2. TheSportsHernia

January 22, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Brad Childress covering Eminem’s part in “Forever” would have been the better route.

3. Enduro

January 22, 2010 at 12:59 pm

It’s so nice of Prince to let the Oompa Loompas out of their cage to sing another song. Good for you, Prince!

4. Paolo X

January 22, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Great comment!

No doubt I was thinking of church too when I listened to this, and now I have ever more appreciation for my favourite team song, “Autumn Wind,” especially with lyrics!

A football stadium should be more an environment like a battle on a pirate ship’s poopdeck than like holding hands in church! How I wish I were in Indianapolis now on that note to kick some obnoxious Jet ass along with trashing that fireman fuck’s hat!

Here it is for your convenience with the lyrics and instrumentally but could not find both together, and don’t be surprised if you find yourself breaking furniture and throwing items off your desk in a fit of healthy destruction and pillage! Sing along with your drunk friends!

(breaking stuff at work now)

And if you are on the West Coast when I post this, you’ll want to head out after work and hit some friends on the turf after hearing this! And then you’ll want to throw your chick on the bed or sofa and satisfy her like a horny drunk pirate too!

Then cool down together with some Mount Gay rum too before firing the cannon for another round! Arrrrrhhhhh!

5. ashiaali33

January 23, 2010 at 2:35 am

This is great. I was little upset that i can go to see the last comments in this blog so I see this comments is very excellent.
    Free All Sports videos & highlights, basketball, wwf, street racing, badminton, table tenis etc. A fun place to get updated videos & images.all stuff avaliable.

6. Caricature Artist

January 23, 2010 at 9:59 am

Nice one! The song reminded me of a camaraderie song that was composed by a friend of mine some decades ago. It’s a nice background music in making a sports caricature.

7. tamtam

January 24, 2010 at 10:07 pm

Thats a good question. I don’t get the fight song feel either, after I listened to it!