- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
Chris Kaman groupie spotted at Clippers-Sixers game
- Updated: January 1, 2010
This piece of eager road beef must be new to Chris Kaman's randy harem because flashing the "call me" sign while sitting courtside, knowing full well cameras are everywhere, is an absolute no-no in the NBA.
The unacceptable behavior still had no effect on The Adonis from Helms Deep, as he finished in thunderous fashion, going for 26 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists and 2 blocks, to go along with the usual stampede of horny groupies begging the Clippers center to return to his irresistible, most celebrated look.