- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Domino’s CEO named new athletic director at University of Michigan (seriously)
- Updated: January 5, 2010
This announcement, coupled with Rich Rodriguez in his third season, should greatly boost the amount of disgusting shit produced in Ann Arbor every Saturday.
Immediate plans are said to include stuffing all helmets with underwhelming cheese and disgusting brownies, as well as delivering disappointment in 30 minutes or less.
If The Noid isn't doing the Merton Hanks chicken dance after every 3-yard gain, we'll be not only be upset, but offended too.
Michigan hires Domino's Pizza CEO as new athletic director [USA Today]