- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Don Nelson threatens to “go Greg Oden” on NBA ref
- Updated: January 27, 2010
Count us among the many who exhaled a sigh of relief last night when thoughtful NBA referee John Goble chose not to call Don Nelson's wang bluff, thus avoiding an appearance from the blusterous coach's junk just hours after Greg
Oden's majestic dong slapped the internet into a frenzy.
After the game, a possibly buzzed Nellie told reporters his meat-friend often wears a cape, and that the eyes of the world missed out royally.