- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
ESPN analyst Tim Hasselbeck donates testicles to charity
- Updated: January 15, 2010
From the horrifyingly real article:
"This marks the first time the former NFL quarterback has served as a guest co-host on the ABC talk show. It airs weekdays at 11 a.m."
This also marks the first time the former NFL quarterback will be working without his testicles. The transition is expected to seamless however, as they mostly went unused.