- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
ESPN breaks out the fancy vocab to remind us Jets are believers
- Updated: January 21, 2010
Of all the words in the world available to ESPN in order to convey "confidence," they go with "cocksureness" on their front page.
Wholeheartedly approve. Which can't be a good thing.
[Image via, obviously, ESPN]
[[Thanks to Tim L. for the heads up]]