- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Fantasy lifer Eric Karabell already discussing WR rankings for next year
- Updated: January 27, 2010
ESPN's fantasy badboy Eric Karabell cannot wait to talk to you about fantasy football. In fact, we're quite sure he cannot even believe fantasy football. So much so, that he has already penned a wide receiver rankings report telling us we must wait on some off-season quarterback decisions, particularly ones by Kurt Warner and Brett Favre, before millions of adult males start spastically slotting names on their collective big boards, aka, virgin plaques.
The Super Bowl hasn't even been played yet, E-Dog. Lets all do our best to try and enjoy some non-electronic football one more time before everyone and their beloved emoticons lock hands for another memorable, lonely run at nerd glory.