- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Fantasy lifer Eric Karabell already discussing WR rankings for next year
- Updated: January 27, 2010
ESPN's fantasy badboy Eric Karabell cannot wait to talk to you about fantasy football. In fact, we're quite sure he cannot even believe fantasy football. So much so, that he has already penned a wide receiver rankings report telling us we must wait on some off-season quarterback decisions, particularly ones by Kurt Warner and Brett Favre, before millions of adult males start spastically slotting names on their collective big boards, aka, virgin plaques.
The Super Bowl hasn't even been played yet, E-Dog. Lets all do our best to try and enjoy some non-electronic football one more time before everyone and their beloved emoticons lock hands for another memorable, lonely run at nerd glory.