- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Hawks coach Mike Woodson channeling Uncle Leo for reasons unknown
- Updated: January 26, 2010
It appears the desperate coach of the Atlanta Hawks is still doing whatever it takes to get his name out there.
On a somewhat related note, fellow Hernia scribe Gerrard Sir Hornypants sideswiped me with a $5,000 offer this morning, asking if I could name the Raptors coach within five seconds. The first name that came to mind was My Blue Heaven's Barney Coopersmith. Five seconds is a short time, even for Google. For the record, I still have no fucking idea who coaches the Toronto Raptors.