- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Mike Francesa once remembered a Cowboys game really well
- Updated: January 22, 2010
FINALLY, at long last, we've learned that Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman was not injured during the 1989 season because Mike Francesa remembers the game very well and thinks Aikman wasn't hurt.
In somewhat related news, we've just been told by a WFAN insider that Francesa's headset plugs directly into his ballbag.