Mike Francesa once remembered a Cowboys game really well

FINALLY, at long last, we've learned that Cowboys quarterback Troy Aikman was not injured during the 1989 season because Mike Francesa remembers the game very well and thinks Aikman wasn't hurt.

In somewhat related news, we've just been told by a WFAN insider that Francesa's headset plugs directly into his ballbag.

1. Orion Q. Pickletickle

January 22, 2010 at 3:10 pm

“Francesa’s headset plugs directly into his ballbag.”

+1. I lol’ed.

2. Paolo X

January 22, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Great one Hernia but you forgot to consider that perhaps his scrotum is obstructed by his head frontally up his ass?

I mean really, who in NYC even likes this douche still? Other constipated New Yawkers in their late 40s and older? Especially Jets and Mets fans?

I was in Indianapolis for the Final Four stuff in 1991 when Francesa was introduced and booed rightly and roundly in the stuff before the games near the Hoosier Dome.

Really is the only reason he is on air post his time at CBS is because he is in New Yawk?

3. TC

January 22, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I love how big Mike pronounces his last name “Francesser”.

4. Enduro

January 22, 2010 at 6:38 pm

You know, my life was a lot better not having ever heard or seen this douchebag. It’s one of the perks of west coast living.

Thanks a lot SportsHernia! I come here for laughs, not to grind my teeth into nubs and certainly not to consider strangling myself with the speaker cords!

If only I could text the word “ballsack” to 55599 and have you guys never show his face again… Hell, that’d be worth ten bucks!

5. Paolo X

January 22, 2010 at 8:40 pm

Enduro you are on the West Coast? Cool! After that awful East Coast experience maybe you need a dose of the “Autumn Wind” for revival:

(From my earlier post as follows)

6. Enduro

January 23, 2010 at 2:59 am

Thank you Paolo X, I saw your link earlier. Great video. Raiders fan deserve better than Al has been giving them (not that I mind laughing at their misfortune).

7. Sal Licata

January 23, 2010 at 6:39 pm

This is why we do all those teasers and collect this info things. Because we know Mike is unbearable and stale. Imagine if the Jets lose tomorrow. His master baiting of the Jets fans will backfire because none of you will want to hear from him.

It only works (the master baiting – Mike is the King) if the Jets continue onward. I’ll have to get him 2 pizzas Monday during the 1st two commerical breaks if that happens.

8. TheSportsHernia

January 23, 2010 at 7:14 pm

He’s hookered on phonics

9. Paolo X

January 24, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Life is good …

Now I have new respect for the Jets as a team, but never lower respect for their fuckin’ fans and now a whole year of double the trash talk they would dish had they won back at them from me and other Colts’ fans …stick that Joe Willie bullshit and media shills high and hard up your asses for starters!

That’s you too JM at the other sports blog site for that matter.

Go Colts!