Study: The Knicks blow too

Mike-Dantoni-Knicks-50-point-loss

Last week it was the Nets whose suckiness was revealed, this week it's the Knicks, who lost by 50 ball-stomping points to the Mavs.

1. Bob's Blitz

January 25, 2010 at 1:43 pm

So bad that Doc Gooden got in for Dallas.

2. Leif Erikson

January 25, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Aaaand……where the hell is the Favre coverage?

3. Upstate Underdog

January 25, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Not to mention this was done without Kidd playing for the Mavs.

4. Paolo X

January 25, 2010 at 11:41 pm

How is this headline news at all?

Would anyone give a rat’s ass in the media if this team were not in fuckin’ New Yawk?

Eat ass and choke on your Willis Reed chants forever a la the Jets’ fan’s with that “Joe Willie” shit you Knicks fans!

/Pacers Fan In Woes Now After Back In The Day
    //Lakers Rock 😀

Hernia, FYI this post does not merit a bojack or ninnie — that’s for another post probably.

Stay happy up there as you are doing great on this site plus I like to rip those fellow New York fucks of yours any chance I get on here too because I have to hear that East Coast bias on “national” TV every time I turn it on.

Oh yeah I get one year of Colts 30, Jets 17 too now. 😀

Fuckin’ Jets’ douches Go Colts!

5. TheSportsHernia

January 26, 2010 at 1:26 pm

Ha. To be fair, any 50-point loss in the NBA would be celebrated with great pleasure on this site.

Additionally, Rex Ryan has guaranteed he will steal your Stromboli when you’re not looking.

6. Paolo X

January 26, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Nothing against Rex Ryan or any of the players as they are class because they could back up their talk for a half — however any Jets fan will only get my stromboli (I don’t eat them unless you are buying) assuming he has not stuck one rightly high and hard up his own ass on a daily basis for sake of accurate self-affirmation each morning and every night before retiring.

This is except for Mike Francesa and some folks in states like PA OH NY NJ MD GA NC SC, as I pointed out on your post on him that Francesa’s head and most of their heads are in the way already.

7. Ioan Panduru