- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Terrence Cody unleashes mouthwatering flapjacks at Senior Bowl workout
- Updated: January 27, 2010
Gigantic nosetackle Terrence Cody kept the Alabama tradition alive at yesterday's Senior Bowl workout, honoring Andre Smith's memorable, free flowing rack from last year's practice that caught so many of the often wandering eyes of sexually-deprived sports reporters.
Take a bow, Terrence. Or perhaps, a Stacker 2.