- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The Big Baby doesn’t wike his wittle nickname? Awww.
- Updated: January 26, 2010
Tubby Celtics forward Glen "Big Baby" Davis was quoted as uttering the following words:
?I?ll be ?Uno, Uno.? That?s my new name. Don?t call me ?Big Baby? any more. ?Uno, Uno.? I?m serious. If somebody calls me (?Big Baby?), I?ll be really mad. I?m going to blast that out on Twitter and Facebook
That's unfortunate. We would've gone with Bizarro-Costanza-On-Kramer's-Couch. But hey, blast away, fatty.
Meanwhile, with the nickname suddenly up for grabs, LeBron James is debating whether he should now be known as "Big Baby," or rather something edgier and possibly more fitting, like "Dancing Dickface." Visual reasoning for both, after the jump …