- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
The Big Baby doesn’t wike his wittle nickname? Awww.
- Updated: January 26, 2010
Tubby Celtics forward Glen "Big Baby" Davis was quoted as uttering the following words:
?I?ll be ?Uno, Uno.? That?s my new name. Don?t call me ?Big Baby? any more. ?Uno, Uno.? I?m serious. If somebody calls me (?Big Baby?), I?ll be really mad. I?m going to blast that out on Twitter and Facebook
That's unfortunate. We would've gone with Bizarro-Costanza-On-Kramer's-Couch. But hey, blast away, fatty.
Meanwhile, with the nickname suddenly up for grabs, LeBron James is debating whether he should now be known as "Big Baby," or rather something edgier and possibly more fitting, like "Dancing Dickface." Visual reasoning for both, after the jump …