- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
The Sports Hernia Show – Episode 11
- Updated: January 7, 2010
After a controversial staff revolt, The Sports Hernia Show has returned to ring in the new year with a few 2010 predictions that predictably go awry.
The mere thought of some of the potential Super Bowl match-ups had us wondering what the ultimate jerkoff showdown might be, as well as to why Norv Turner refuses to endorse Pro Activ Solution. A scary look into the Gilbert Arenas card game shootout had us wondering what ever happened to solitaire, how there isn't a skit called "Oakley Don't Play That," and the inevitable and emotional pleas for Bron-Bron to come to New York.
Following brief looks at MLB and the NHL, it's an absolute must to take in our top moments of the decade. The key words for that one are A.C. GREEN.
Don't forget you can subscribe to the show through iTunes (free) and listen to it whenever you want, including while you're riding Miss Congeniality.