- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Binghamton accepts courses that would make Dexter Manley proud
- Updated: February 12, 2010
The State University of New York system released a 99-page report Thursday that details an investigation into Binghamton's athletics program, particularly the men?s basketball team, that cost almost $1 million.
Among the findings were possible cash payments to players, coaches' help with academic assignments and credits given to a recruit for classes that included Sports Officiating, Jogging and Theories of Softball (please note this was a MALE recruit).
Upon further investigation, the scrappy Hernia mole discovered classes other players were given credit for:
– Keg Stand Physics
– Ass Grabbing 101
– Intro to Laziness
– History of Scarface Posters
– Graphic Design 101: Advanced MySpace Layouts
– Pizza Hut or Domino?s?
– Thermodynamics of that Ass
– Bathroom Mirror Photography
– Texting Your Coach for Cash
– Campus Geography: Where Da White Women At
– Modern Architecture of Da Club
– History of War: Condoms vs. Cock Blisters
– Hiding yo Bud
– Meteorology 211: Makin' it Rain
– Physics 220: Making that Ass Clap
– Theology 420: Where Da' Bud At Fool?