- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Bizarro futuristic lacrosse player signs with Cal
- Updated: February 3, 2010
The Cal Bears scored a huge coup today in signing recruit Keenan Allen, who most fans undoubtedly assumed would sign with notoriously uniformed Oregon Ducks, based solely on his bizarre helmet.
Cal gets a standout player who can apparently pick apart defenses all while someone plays Space Invaders on his helmet with a cordless controller.
2010 Signing Class [Rivals]