- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Bizarro futuristic lacrosse player signs with Cal
- Updated: February 3, 2010
The Cal Bears scored a huge coup today in signing recruit Keenan Allen, who most fans undoubtedly assumed would sign with notoriously uniformed Oregon Ducks, based solely on his bizarre helmet.
Cal gets a standout player who can apparently pick apart defenses all while someone plays Space Invaders on his helmet with a cordless controller.
2010 Signing Class [Rivals]