- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Breaking: Doug Collins and JaMarcus Russell not on same page
- Updated: February 2, 2010
When Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell goes out for a night on the town, he apparently accessorizes the shit out of himself. Amazingly, TNT announcers Kevin Harlan and Doug Collins cannot relate, which is somewhat surprising since Collins doesn't go anywhere without his gold and diamond studded Max Headroom chain.
As for Russell's subtly accented necklace, it would be a hell of a lot cooler if he replaced little JaMarcus with a Tim Brown Starting Lineup action figure.
UPDATE: The video has already been removed. In lieu of admiring JaMarcus's accessories, we bring you Doug Collins with a mustache.
UPDATE AGAIN: The tireless Bob's Blitz has found the previously removed video. Victory is everyone's.
Russell Spending His Money Wisely [Thunder Treats]