- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Johnny Weir to wrestle Goldust at WrestleMania XXVI
- Updated: February 17, 2010
Was there ever any doubt? According to Vince McMahon's PR flack, Goldust eagerly agreed to come out of retirement and grapple with Weir at WrestleMania, and even upped the ante by suggesting they make it a bra and panties match.
In addition, rumors are beginning to swirl that the winner will get the loser's chihuahua.