- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
A Love Letter, Starring Jason Whitlock & Deadspin
- Updated: February 25, 2010
It was just another ordinary day here at Hernia headquarters, Shawn Bradley and Muggsy Bogues had commenced shoving match number three and Soda Popinski had just crane kicked the fax machine, when Jason Whitlock called.
What did he want? Big Sexy said he just wants what’s fair is fair. So in the name of incidents like the Sean Salisbury email meltdown and the Jay Mariotti hunt, he asked us to post this email he received from A.J. Daulerio at Deadspin.
Whitlock believes the content of the email proves Daulerio is no different than the people he criticizes.
Someday, may we all find a way to get along like B. Brian Blair and Jumpin Jim Brunzell: