- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
A Love Letter, Starring Jason Whitlock & Deadspin
- Updated: February 25, 2010
It was just another ordinary day here at Hernia headquarters, Shawn Bradley and Muggsy Bogues had commenced shoving match number three and Soda Popinski had just crane kicked the fax machine, when Jason Whitlock called.
What did he want? Big Sexy said he just wants what’s fair is fair. So in the name of incidents like the Sean Salisbury email meltdown and the Jay Mariotti hunt, he asked us to post this email he received from A.J. Daulerio at Deadspin.
Whitlock believes the content of the email proves Daulerio is no different than the people he criticizes.
Someday, may we all find a way to get along like B. Brian Blair and Jumpin Jim Brunzell: