- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
MC Ticklemyrack outruns Alabama’s Terrence Cody at NFL combine
- Updated: February 26, 2010
Inside sources on location at the NFL combine in Indianapolis have informed us that, just moments ago, little known nosetackle MC Ticklemyrack torched Terrence "Flapjacks" Cody by a full three seconds in the 40-yard-dash.
Seen above in the video is Ticklemyrack explaining how he spent last month working solely on his shuttle run times with diet guru and fitness phenom, Izzy Mendalbaum. At least, we're pretty sure that's what he's saying.