- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Reggie Evans: The Passion of the Balls
- Updated: February 16, 2010
It’s official, dangling NBA testicles are still the apple of Reggie Evans eye. Unofficially, he’s referring to this move on Sam Dalembert’s not-so-jovial jewels as the “Raptor Claw.” This moment of indecency, of course, would not be the friendly forward’s first ball-seeking violation.
As you may recall, in 2008, Reggie gave Chris Kaman the old one-hand scoop from behind and later defended the inexplicable ball-dig by proclaiming to reporters he was trying to see if Orcs had spiked nuts.
Special thanks to long time friend of the site, Ricky @ Sixers4Guidos.