- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Royal Rumble erupts on J.R. Smith’s chest
- Updated: February 19, 2010
An explosive royal rumble sprouted on the crowded chest of Denver guard J.R. Smith during last night's highly entertaining Cavs-Nuggets game. The bloody brawl supposedly began because of a heated disagreement over shot selection between notorious figures Black Jesus, the New York Yankees logo, Mama and the infamous Red Decepticon.
The melee got so ugly it spilled over to Smith's back, where the new Coke logo,
Tomax and Xamot, Hurley's winning lotto numbers, the Villain from the game Burger Time, and several surprisingly lengthy Dr. Seuss passages got involved.
Referee Steve Javie had no choice but to dish out 17 technicals, somehow none of which were charged to Smith.
This wasn't the first time a tattoo Royal Rumble sprang to life on a member of the Denver Nuggets. A few weeks ago, Chris Andersen's flesh was the battleground of a similar bout, one so severe that it rendered the Birdman's hair utterly lifeless.