- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Update: Derek Jeter is a class act
- Updated: February 25, 2010
I think we can all certainly agree that worldly Yankee shortstop Derek Jeter should be commended for "taking the high road" and agreeing with Brian Cashman that they will not discuss his contract situation until season's end.
Simply put, abiding by an organizational policy that's been in place since 1998 is not only courageous, it's downright storybook.
True sports fans worldwide should be playing magical tunes on the skin flute this afternoon in the name of Derek Jeter; if they haven't already.