- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Update: Derek Jeter is a class act
- Updated: February 25, 2010
I think we can all certainly agree that worldly Yankee shortstop Derek Jeter should be commended for "taking the high road" and agreeing with Brian Cashman that they will not discuss his contract situation until season's end.
Simply put, abiding by an organizational policy that's been in place since 1998 is not only courageous, it's downright storybook.
True sports fans worldwide should be playing magical tunes on the skin flute this afternoon in the name of Derek Jeter; if they haven't already.