- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Yup, this is SportsCenter
- Updated: February 18, 2010
Having representatives from various gossip publications on SportsCenter to confirm that the Tiger Woods story was in fact huge, was really quite necessary.
If we were to provide the video of US Weekly's Caroline Schaefer speaking, there's a very healthy chance you'd rip both of your balls off and use them as emergency ear plugs.