- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Chris Kaman already mentoring fellow Orc, Kyle Singler
- Updated: March 30, 2010
Frightening Duke forward Kyle Singler isn't projected to make the leap into the pros until the 2011 NBA draft, but that hasn't stopped Chris Kaman from taking Singler under his horn and showing him the often dangerous, wild life of a warmongering, sadistic NBA Orc.
Word has it the two are already bonding on their way to the Final Four in Indianapolis, as they were last seen hellishly riding boars on I-74 West.