- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
ESPN unveils slightly excessive NCAA tournament coverage
- Updated: March 16, 2010
Pictured above are a slew of ESPN hoop analysts, often referred to as "the Badboys of Bristol." From left to right, we have Tim Welsh, Mark Gottfried, Adrian Branch, Andy Katz, LaPhonso Ellis, Jimmy Dykes, Fran Fraschilla, Steve Bardo, host Scott Van Pelt, and for reasons unknown, no Sam The Eagle, whose trademark seat next to the gigantic "Bracketology" bracket remains hauntingly vacant.
In lieu of watching the rest of ESPNU?s 89 consecutive hours of vengeful college basketball coverage, we highly recommend humping your bracket.