- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
IT guy’s bracket reveals he might blow up office
- Updated: March 17, 2010
Back in 2007, we obtained one of the more revealing NCAA tourney brackets in the history of office pools, and last year, we were fortunate enough to stumble upon a slew of others. The one you see above just happens to be one of our favorites.
How "Esc my balls" and "Force Quit my rage" didn't meet in the finals remains a harrowing mystery.