- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
NBA “Jersey Jeans” now available for total raging morons
- Updated: March 24, 2010
This might be the most disgusting sports-related act to occur so far in 2010. But there's really not a whole lot for us to offer here other than a few hopeful wishes.
Since it appears this fashionably allergic jackass is in a thrift mart at a gas station, we can only pray that the cashier clubbed them with the 18 lb. bathroom key. If not, we got our fingers crossed that an unforgiving asteroid will soon triumphantly land in their ABC's & 123's.
Additionally, as this is the only fair thing we can think of, the designers responsible for this travesty should be forced to drink Andre the Giant's bottled ass sweat for the rest of their lives.
[Image via twitpic]