- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Mike Francesa predicts top point gatherer will go No. 1 in fantasy baseball
- Updated: March 17, 2010
“They look at players as how they are point gatherers, rather than how they are players. They don’t look at ’em as players, they look at ’em as point gatherers.”
The best way to drive home a tremendously stupid point is to say it twice in a row.
Additionally, and probably more importantly, if you watch this video on mute, it appears as though Big Mikey is spittin’ some serious flow.