- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Oklahoma’s Tommy Mason Griffin stuns professors, departs academia
- Updated: March 24, 2010
Dat's rite, Oakluhomea pointe gard Tomme Mayson Grifin haz deklared fore thee N,B,A, drafte!
The move is a rather risky one, partially because Griffin stands 5'11", but predominantly because the typically frisky Chad Ford remained wood-free during his evaluation of the freshman:
"Given his small stature and uneven performance this season, he'll either go in the second round or undrafted."
Let's face it, when you're not getting verbally dry-humped by Ford, your career is fittingly fucked.
Oklahoma Freshman "Leavin Skool" To Enter NBA Draft [Deadspin]