- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Oklahoma’s Tommy Mason Griffin stuns professors, departs academia
- Updated: March 24, 2010
Dat's rite, Oakluhomea pointe gard Tomme Mayson Grifin haz deklared fore thee N,B,A, drafte!
The move is a rather risky one, partially because Griffin stands 5'11", but predominantly because the typically frisky Chad Ford remained wood-free during his evaluation of the freshman:
"Given his small stature and uneven performance this season, he'll either go in the second round or undrafted."
Let's face it, when you're not getting verbally dry-humped by Ford, your career is fittingly fucked.
Oklahoma Freshman "Leavin Skool" To Enter NBA Draft [Deadspin]