- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Steve Francis pays tribute to Ralph Wiggum on national television
- Updated: March 15, 2010
This lone image succinctly sums up, in it's entirety, the tragic downfall of Steve Francis' NBA career, mainly because we did not even know he was a member of the Magic until he decided to tickle his brain with his index finger.
If you see what will likely be a very bored Stevie Franchise devouring paste on the sideline over Orlando's final stretch of games, just don't forget we warned you first.
After the jump, witness a private audience react to the aggressive, merciless pick.
Steve Francis Still Looking for Work (and Boogers) [Detroit 4 Lyfe]