- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Vindictive seagulls continue bitter rivalry with Orioles
- Updated: March 22, 2010
Following the unexpected ambush in left field, a visibly rattled Luke Scott fouled a pitch off his ballbag, attempted a Running Lariat on a fastball out of the strike zone, and inexplicably sprinted to third after dropping a bunt. He was later spotted cursing out random nests on his way to the parking lot.
According to a source, before leaving the premises, the flock of seagulls vowed to quadruple in size next week when the Orioles host the Blue Jays.