- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Note to Pittsburgh area trolls: Be very careful for 4 to 6 Saturday nights this fall…
- Updated: April 21, 2010
Probably a good idea to wear a Storm Trooper outfit or some kind of knight gear in the months of September and October, as the laughing giant will likely be lurking.
On a separate but related note, pictured above is Roethlisberger reacting yesterday after a group of rogue Steeler fans began chanting "No play for Mr. Gray!" in reference to the QB's tragically gray penis.
Roethlisberger banned 6 games [Yahoo Sports]