- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Bills scouts drooling over big Wang
- Updated: April 26, 2010
In case you missed it, the Buffalo Bills grabbed huge Ed Wang out of Virginia Tech in the 5th round of the NFL Draft on Saturday. Wang, an instant Hernia Hero who is already getting some early consideration for the Hernia Hall of Fame, has Bills execs unanimously drooling. Here's the scouting report from Scout's Inc on Wang:
Weight: 320 lbs.
Scouting Report: The enormous Wang is surprisingly smooth for his size, shows great technique staying upright in the trenches, but isn't afraid to lead with his head to fend off oncoming blitzers.
While overall health is not a concern, recovery time is, with Wang sometimes needing up to 4 hours between blocks.