- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Bills scouts drooling over big Wang
- Updated: April 26, 2010
In case you missed it, the Buffalo Bills grabbed huge Ed Wang out of Virginia Tech in the 5th round of the NFL Draft on Saturday. Wang, an instant Hernia Hero who is already getting some early consideration for the Hernia Hall of Fame, has Bills execs unanimously drooling. Here's the scouting report from Scout's Inc on Wang:
Weight: 320 lbs.
Scouting Report: The enormous Wang is surprisingly smooth for his size, shows great technique staying upright in the trenches, but isn't afraid to lead with his head to fend off oncoming blitzers.
While overall health is not a concern, recovery time is, with Wang sometimes needing up to 4 hours between blocks.