- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Breaking: Some chick retired from the LPGA Tour
- Updated: April 20, 2010
Seriously, Yahoo, in order to qualify for "Breaking Sports News" the featured athlete in said broken news should be someone familiar to at least 3 out of 10 random people on the street. Ochoa does not qualify under such terms.
The only bonus to posting the Ochoa retirement story was that at first glance – for a brief moment – we thought OchoCinco retired.