He took. It out.

Ladies and gentleman, The Ballad Of Ben.

Roethlisberger?s Police Report: Accuser Said He Approached Her ?with his penis out of his pants? [TBL]

1. Bob's Blitz

April 15, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Yessiree Bob.

‘Cept Phil didn’t put it in. That’s were the trouble starts, really. That and the whole close to unconcious thing.

2. Paolo X

April 15, 2010 at 8:25 pm

Yeah really Ben right on Bob.

Ah am I the only one who used to like Elaine/Julia Louis Dreyfuss before somehow she got not only fatter but also more obnoxious in that show with suckier acting skills with time to boot?

I never understood why Jerry just did not do her more in that show as would be the case in real life in that sort of “friendship” that no doubt would have benefits?

Ah the ninnie prudishness and unrealistic nature of ’90s sitcoms pre-Sopranos to change all TV for the better as most of it got as bad as it is nowadays …

Good to see the sitcom genre go to the toilet lest you are big on any one of TBS’s demographic comedies and the like featuring Tyler Perry, Bill Engvall, and that dumb show “My Boys” and their respective largely douchebag targeted audiences. I can’t believe some people are still stuck in the 1990s and watch that shit.

3. uvawahoos

April 15, 2010 at 10:10 pm

To Paolo,

Eat a dick. Choke on it too. Stop subjecting hernia patrons to your nonsensical, horseshit opinions.

4. Enduro

April 15, 2010 at 11:43 pm

Now, now, just because Paolo never met a sentence he couldn’t morph into an incomprehensible essay, it doesn’t mean he should choke on cock. I can’t help but think that would be most uncomfortable for the owner of said cock.

Wait a second, Paolo, how flexible are you?

5. Paolo

April 16, 2010 at 11:09 am

Hey eat shit and lick your own balls buddy — and when is the last time your lame ass ever posted anything on here? Don’t get me wrong I am not encouraging you, as obviously with your own balls stuffed down your throat or not you obviously wouldn’t have much to say of value or not. Or you can just ignore or change the channel you dipshit.

6. Paolo

April 16, 2010 at 11:11 am

Incompreheshible Enduro? Not surprising from your dumb ass. That’s on you you fuck don’t try to speak for that imaginary fan camp of yours. Hey why not help uvawahoos with his Wahoo arrogant cock or just take from or give him a high hard one? You guys sound made for each other to me.

7. uvawahoos

April 16, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Way to peg me as the arrogant the arrogant one when everything you post on here is a bitchy little childlike complaint about what is wrong in the world from your perspective. You seem to fancy yourself a real life Patrick Bateman- a narcissistic ass clown holding your own opinion in the highest esteem without consideration for whatever else may be out there. Your futile attempts to be clever in your writing ends up downplaying any sort of actual intelligence you may have (and I’m guessing you are using this and other forums to display the intellectual superiority you foolishly believe you have), and brings to light your “I suck my own dick because no one else could do it better” mentality. So again, choke on that dick and spare us all from your opinion.

8. Paolo X

April 16, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Sorry never met one single VA alum who does not refer to their alma mater as THE University of Virginia …and you want to call others arrogant? Perhaps check in with the Dookies dude on that note, but at least they were cool this year after they squeaked out against Butler, so that puts you all as the biggest alumni cocksuckers if your lame ass is any accurate representation of them.

Patrick Bateman? Huh? Don’t know and won’t bother to Wiki.

If you think I have never considered other’s opinions, obviously you have not ready too many of my posts. Mind you, you are an asshole squared with likely your own head up it at times, so is that why you are never on here yourself to offer any of YOUR opinions? If I am wrong on that count do share you dumb fuck!

Hey you don’t like what I write — change the channel. That’s what everyone else does you elitist cockucking high harding piece of shit.

And again speak for your own lame ass not for others. They speak for themselves and rightly so. You have no coalition of the willing I am sure, and if you have any coalition it is fully of any like-minded cocksucking Wahoos and perhaps any given number of douchebags licking your ass and vice versa.

Adieu have a great weekend! :)

9. Poleriders Anonymous