- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
The old “Jose Reyes dong prank” slips through WFAN’s switchboard
- Updated: April 1, 2010
If the prank was not a success, as Mike Francesa states, how did we hear it?
Also, the reason you're not seeing Francesa in the studio here is because the call was from last week, which happened to be WrestleMania week. Big Mikey did the show in King Kong Bundy's trademark black suspender tights every single day.