- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Chicago and Vancouver lay symbolic wagers on Blackhawks-Canucks series
- Updated: May 4, 2010
Two deep dish Connie's sausage pizzas; 100 Vienna Beef hot dogs and 100 Polish sausages; Azteca Foods shells, tortillas and tortilla chips; Garrett's six-and-a-half gallon caramel and cheese popcorn mix; 800 Golden Dragon fortune cookies; a case of Half Acre Brewery pale ale and a case of golden ale; three gift packs of Robinson's barbecue sauce; a floral arrangement from Illinois Specialty Cut Flowers; fried catfish, turkey wings and barbecued turkey tips from BJ's Market; and a large Eli's cheesecake.
Big bag of weed.
Daley puts hot dogs, sausage on the line in Blackhawks' series against Vancouver [Chicago Tribune]