- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
NBA Lottery: Just what will Mikhail Prokhorov do tonight?
- Updated: May 18, 2010
Tonight is Mikhail Prokhorov's first NBA draft lottery as owner of the New Jersey Nets. We're expecting greatness, vodka, and probably an orgy or two. Here's a look ahead at what will more than likely go down:
* Reiterates his statement that he's the only NBA owner who can dunk, all while staring directly at Jordan.
* Enters the building to James Brown's "Living in America," but dressed as Ivan Drago.
* Is fed grapes during the entire broadcast by a gaggle of Russian supermodels.
* Pretends he's drunk so that everyone will leave once he realizes that he's face-to-face with Rasaghul, who is not dead and is actually his former trainer.
* Somehow drafts Andrei Kirilenko.
* When the Nets' number pops up, he walks to the machine, grabs the ping pong ball, crushes it in his hand and says "I don't need your ping pong ball."
* Gets very emotional when his pet Siberian tiger is prohibited from entering the building: "I'm sorry, Ruble, but you must wait in the Aston Martin," he whispers in the tiger's ear. "Don't worry, I will be with you shortly."
* Announces boxing legend Soda Popinski as one of many celebrities to have already purchased a suite for the Nets upcoming season at The Rock in Newark.
* Celebrates Nets getting No. 1 pick by performing dizzying jet ski trick off some stripper's cleavage.