- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Still no takers for Jose Reyes’ unusual celebration routine
- Updated: May 27, 2010
This inventive celebration easily eclipses Johnny Damon and Nick Swisher's "I'm totally licking box, bro!" routine from last season and narrowly slips past Rob Dibble's infamous "grab my balls and thrust upward" routine that made the early 90s such a joy.
The early favorite to finally slap "V's" with Reyes? K-Rod. Least likely? Notorious muff-diver, Rod Barajas.
[Photo via Yahoo]