- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Degenerate training camp starts early for Phillie fans
- Updated: June 7, 2010
This is the kind of feel-good stuff we sometimes forget about here at Hernia Headquarters. He'll be puking on and or punching someone's dad in about five years. Touching.
UPDATE: The vengeful and often fast-acting "MLB Advanced Media" has ruined the fun. The video starred a kid no older than five drinking a Miller Lite.
UPDATE #2: Thanks to the courageous Meech at the Fightins', the video is back!
UPDATE #3: Dear MLB Advanced Media, Fuck. You.
And Here's A Little Kid Drinking Beer At A Baseball Game [Deadspin]