- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Degenerate training camp starts early for Phillie fans
- Updated: June 7, 2010
This is the kind of feel-good stuff we sometimes forget about here at Hernia Headquarters. He'll be puking on and or punching someone's dad in about five years. Touching.
UPDATE: The vengeful and often fast-acting "MLB Advanced Media" has ruined the fun. The video starred a kid no older than five drinking a Miller Lite.
UPDATE #2: Thanks to the courageous Meech at the Fightins', the video is back!
UPDATE #3: Dear MLB Advanced Media, Fuck. You.
And Here's A Little Kid Drinking Beer At A Baseball Game [Deadspin]