- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Even Kei Igawa has at least one fan roaming earth
- Updated: June 2, 2010
This startling Kei Igawa tshirt sighting occurred a couple days ago at Yankee Stadium. Of all the players that have come and gone in the Bronx, we cannot think of a more embarrassing one than the notoriously deflated, mopey Japanese left-hander.
So what exactly does a guy who idolizes a player like IrabuGawa do when he gets to his seat? Does he face the wrong way and not even realize it? Does he fasten a soft pretzel to his face to create a makeshift catcher's mask? Does he even go to his seat or does he just do uninspired laps around the stadium?
Who the hell is this guy?
Kei Igawa sighting in the Bronx [Zell's Pinstripe Blog]