- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Even Kei Igawa has at least one fan roaming earth
- Updated: June 2, 2010
This startling Kei Igawa tshirt sighting occurred a couple days ago at Yankee Stadium. Of all the players that have come and gone in the Bronx, we cannot think of a more embarrassing one than the notoriously deflated, mopey Japanese left-hander.
So what exactly does a guy who idolizes a player like IrabuGawa do when he gets to his seat? Does he face the wrong way and not even realize it? Does he fasten a soft pretzel to his face to create a makeshift catcher's mask? Does he even go to his seat or does he just do uninspired laps around the stadium?
Who the hell is this guy?
Kei Igawa sighting in the Bronx [Zell's Pinstripe Blog]