- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Foul balls continue to target awkward white people
- Updated: June 22, 2010
Our favorites among the melee:
– The tragic, unclutch fainting episode taking place with the Asian gentleman at bottom left.
– The woman behind him being buried alive.
– The two young kids who just wandered off the set of The Sandlot at top center.
– The man making an impressive Bitter Beer Face to the left of the two Sandlot kids.
– The rabid beaver to the direct right of the two Sandlot kids.
– Future Mark McGwire with the gray beard and glove at right-center.
– The guy inexplicably playing pattycake with the baseball at dead center.
Additionally, after some quick research, we've discovered that the only black person to ever live in Seattle was the always affable Stephen from the Real World. And he was unceremoniously thrown out of the city after slapping that white chick from Villanova.
[Pic via Yahoo via Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images]