- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Larry King flashes athletic prowess of Mr. Burns in Bron-Bron interview
- Updated: June 1, 2010
To give the illusion King was actually dribbling, CNN producers equipped the famed talk show host with an industrial strength basketball yo-yo.
King’s sitdown with the King (that’s a goocher) was taped earlier Tuesday and will air on CNN this Friday. Best to bring a poncho.
[Photo via Larry King’s Twitter feed]