- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Ray Allen and Kobe share different reactions to a pants-less Dick Bavetta
- Updated: June 7, 2010
Yes, we're aware Bavetta was not officiating Game 2, but he was in attendance. The bald, frequently tanned Adonis was seated in the front row with some Grade-A road beef, thus, the inspiration and need to be watching a basketball game with no pants on.
Additionally, as you can see on the far left, actress Penny Marshall is dead.
[Image via @jose3030]