- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Ray Allen and Kobe share different reactions to a pants-less Dick Bavetta
- Updated: June 7, 2010
Yes, we're aware Bavetta was not officiating Game 2, but he was in attendance. The bald, frequently tanned Adonis was seated in the front row with some Grade-A road beef, thus, the inspiration and need to be watching a basketball game with no pants on.
Additionally, as you can see on the far left, actress Penny Marshall is dead.
[Image via @jose3030]