- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Ray Allen brings out inner Scot Pollard, paints toenails
- Updated: June 11, 2010
Still not as weird as when Brian Scalabrine famously wore a body-painted Celtics jersey and shorts, but definitely weird.
Disturbing footage proving these are the painted toenails of Ray Allen can be found here.
[via @marcel_mutoni via NBA.com]