- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Robert Garrigus and his unfortunate case of swamp ass
- Updated: June 14, 2010
Somehow Bob Garrigus arrived at the 72nd hole yesterday with a three-shot lead for his first PGA Tour win and found a way to blow it, but he's still winning the ass-sweat game. It's not even close.
And somewhere off in the distance while he turns his couch into an unwilling sponge, Ruffin McNeil quietly wonders which Contra weapon capsule Garrigus was going for.
[Image via reader Matt B.]