- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Robert Garrigus and his unfortunate case of swamp ass
- Updated: June 14, 2010
Somehow Bob Garrigus arrived at the 72nd hole yesterday with a three-shot lead for his first PGA Tour win and found a way to blow it, but he's still winning the ass-sweat game. It's not even close.
And somewhere off in the distance while he turns his couch into an unwilling sponge, Ruffin McNeil quietly wonders which Contra weapon capsule Garrigus was going for.
[Image via reader Matt B.]