- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Those Dutch suuure can party
- Updated: June 28, 2010
"Supporters (R) of the Netherlands football team dressed in ostrich outfits dance to a drum session on Durban's North Pier beach prior to the 2010 World Cup round of 16 match between the Netherlands and Slovakia on June 28, 2010 at the city's Moses Mabhida stadium."
We really have nothing to add. Well, except for this dance.
Special note: The headline of this post should be said in Booger's voice from Revenge of the Nerds.
[Photo via Yahoo via AFP]