- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Guy in LeBron Heat jersey rumored to be smart
- Updated: July 30, 2010
Thoughtful Cleveland native Matthew Bellamy has become an internet sensation ever since getting tossed from the The Jake on Tuesday night for wearing Bron-Bron's No. 6 Miami Heat jersey. It's quite a gripping story.
The unexpected bonus, of course, is that through this turn towards destined fame we finally know the identity of at least one YouTube commenter. Possibly Yahoo, too.