- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
John Daly to star in haunting remake of “Awakenings”
- Updated: July 14, 2010
Something tells us Daly's not catching that tennis ball as effortlessly as the great Leonard Lowe once did. But the Awakenings comparison is almost too generous. He's making George "The Animal Steele" look like George Hamilton here.
However, we are impressed Daly has resisted chewing those exotic, inviting leaves off his jacket.
John Daly Needs a Beer [Keith's Sports Journal]