- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Nets add Travis Outlaw to “Blueprint for Greatness” banner
- Updated: July 12, 2010
Talk about a free agent heist. We'd say this kind of blatant robbery should be outlawed, but then we'd have to kill ourselves.
For their next franchise-changing move this offseason, we suggest the banner-loving Nets take a long, hard look at Adobe Photoshop before their next alteration to the storied Jay-Z/Prohkorov ad. It really works wonders.